This is a DNA issue. I have become increasingly curious about my heritage. I have found that it is possible to give a DNA swab,(just inside y cheek) and submit it to a lab....the swab kit is provided from the lab and they do the search and find the markers that are compared to many criteria. The results show where you come from, European countries, Canadian, African, etc. etc. I believe it can be roughly $500 and I believe this is what I'm looking for as I have no direction or cooperation to find this in any other way.
Ann, I wish I had a clue like you did. Swedish, boom, boom, boom and you're there. I have no direction like that. So I'm holding my breath and keeping this to myself and...waiting for the results. It takes about 3 weeks for the test process to be complete. I'm so excited!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment