Sunday, November 29, 2009

well another step closer...

I have managed to get the first DNA samples and will send them to the lab tomorrow by fedex. The final piece of the puzzle will be sending the swab kit to the get the sample that will seal the deal. It has been promised to me and I trust it will be delivered per the agreement. It is to be my Christmas gift...the DNA sample. It means so much to me. I was told by the person that he loves me whether I am biologically related or not. I am getting the feeling that I am French and I am truly the family member I have been brought up to be.Within a few weeks, this should be pulled together. I feel like I am hlding my breath waiting...

1 comment:

Ann Miller said...

Priscilla!

OMG! I'm just getting caught up on your blog...the last entry I had read was when you were losing posts and I thought you had given up on posting.

I take it you think this guy may be your real father? Have you gotten the results of the DNA tests yet? How did he get in touch with you? Do you know who he is?

I really didn't know your family at all...I don't even remember you! I vaguely remember your brother Allen? Is that his name? I can barely remember him...I think he was ahead of me in school.

What problems did you have with the nuns? Any nuns I might know? I went to catechism only...thankfully we did not go to Catholic school!